Hey guys today i gonna talk about google developer console and playstore. I have posted this article for beginners, who want to upload their android apps on google playstore. If you are thinking its very difficult to publish your apps on playstore don’t worry i’m gonna tell you step by step all process. Before starting the steps let me tell about some basic points you should know.
What is Google developer console ?
These days everyone has mobile phones and if you have android mobile then you will see playstore and there lots of apps, these apps has a owner you can say him/her google developer. He has all access to his apps he can delete that he can update that he can do everything with their apps. A google developer can earn lots of money with their apps, he can monetize their apps with advertisement, google is paying lots of money to everyone who have monetized their apps with admob. Google developer console have many features, you can upload lots of android apps. But make sure you are not violating google’s terms and policies because google will suspend your apps if you have violated any policy.
How to publish apps on play store ?
- Step 1 : Create a google developer account visit “https://play.google.com/apps/publish” and pay 25$ its one time charge. Once paid you can upload lots of apps lifetime. After creating account, login with your google account.
- Step 2 : Click on “Create Application” button and write application name in title and click on create button.
- Step 3 : Now a form will be open, it will ask Title, short description, full description fill these fields and remember don’t use copyrighted content or brand name. Take 4 screenshots of your app and upload it.
- Step 4 : After uploading screenshots next option is “Hi-res icon” upload app icon image with 500 x 500 resolution. Then upload “Feature Graphics” with 1024w x 500h resolution.
- Step 5 : Next option is “Application type” select your application type as your requirement.
- Step 6 : Select a category for your app
- Step 8 : Now click on “App release” tab from left side.
- Step 9 : Click on “Manage production” then click on “Edit Release” after that Click on continue when google asking for sign in key.
- Step 10 : Click on “Browse Files” and upload your app’s apk then click on review button
- Step 11 : Click on “App rating” and fill all fields correctly and save it then goto app release again and click on edit release then click on review and then it will ask for confirmation click on ” Ready to publish”
Now you have uploaded your app on playstore, Now google will review your app and if you done everything without any mistake your app will be live on playstore within 48hrs. You will receive email from google when it will be live. Enjoy
Comment here if you want to ask anything and share this article with your friends if liked it. Thank you
Adil Rasheed known as Ady Blaze on internet, I'm a professional blogger, developer, designer who loves to write unique articles. I'm from Lucknow India, I'm a businessman but i like to write new articles. I'm Oracle Certified Programmer yes i know about programming and i love it. My father was a teacher and he passed away in 2010. I created this site in 2012 but the motive of this site was different it was a forum in 2012 but now i totally changed this site into a blog.
- Tech News2018.03.16Vivo V9 confirmed to soon launch in India | On 23 March 2018
- International news2018.03.15Rihanna calls out Snapchat for controversial game: “You let us down!”
- Latest post2018.02.22Create google developer account & Uplaod apps on playstore
- Latest post2018.02.08How to earn money with Admob